A step by step guide from a substitute high school teacher.
Items required: 1984 by George Orwell; a laptop equipped student body; four cups of coffee
1) Drink all four cups of coffee in under two hours. (If using espresso, make them doubles)
2) Substitute for an eleventh grade class reading 1984
3) Tell the students to open their laptops and check their email
4) Have gmail users raise their hands
5) Explain how gmail reads their mail and use someone’s screen as an example
6) After the commotion dies down, ask them this question, “How many of you have a camera on your laptop?”
7) Get the janitor.